Sabtu, September 18, 2010

TACO TRUCK papertoy


TACO TRUCK papertoy


I like the original shape of a taco truck, so that made me decide to make a papertoy really cool and can be custom by all my friends. Have fun!!! :) let me know if you've done




TACO TRUCK - Viking Panghegar

supporter PERSIB Bandung Football club, district Panghegar east of Bandung :)

taco truck viking panghegar hooligan template



TACO TRUCK - UHU

I often use it for building my papertoys :D

taco truck UHU template


TACO TRUCK - blank

custooom!! \m/
taco truck blank template




1 komentar:

  1. Such a nice information about toy model truck,here I have got more about different type of toys and gifts for the kids like robot building sets, kids building toys, kids building kit, kids toys on line and many more...

    BalasHapus